Monday, November 01, 2004

The Assassin

We went to the Halloween Parade in Greenwich Village last night. It was extremely political, as were our costumes. Tom & I were stopped constantly to have our pictures taken. We were a hit, as least in NYC, I'm sure we wouldn't have gone over well in Texas. I was going to post a picture, but Tom thinks that some people wouldn't be able to have a sense of humor about it & trouble could ensue. So, I'll tell you what we were & decide about the picture later. I was a femme fatale, assassin & Tom was my target. Tom was dressed as W, hopefully, former Pres. Of the USA. He wore a full suit with a very presidential tie & his mask was great. I wore a black catsuit & had lots of artillery (fake of course).

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 5:31 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

109934709730365161">  

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, you have to post it! I think people have a sense of humor!

 
109935825624322766">  

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on & show it! I could use a good laugh.