Friday, October 01, 2004

Rant, Rant, Rant

I have been working a lot at the restaurant, which always makes me miserable. I have lots of things coming up that require extra cash; my sister's baby shower, Tom's Birthday, & a wedding next weekend in RI. Columbus weekend, I'm going solo to an old friend's wedding. I'm not too thrilled about it, but Tom will be in V.A. pitching a movie of his. The idea of being dateless is bad enough, but, I really don't want to go in the first place. I love my friend, but, we've definitely grown apart over the years. I'm just wondering if we will even see each other again after she is married. Has that happened to anyone else? It seems as though I go to some of my friends' weddings & I do not see or hear from the bride or groom again(or until 2 years later when they have a baby,to be invited to the christening). What's up with that?!?

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 5:30 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

1181847841628171435">  
8133497475985091187">  

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »