Sunday, November 07, 2004

My First Lasagna

Things went well last night. Everyone loved the dinner & dessert was a hit. I decided to serve lasagna as the third course. The lasagna took so long to cook, so there was quite a time gap between the 2nd & 3rd course . I definitely should have put it in while we were eating the antipasto(1st course). The cheesecake tasted great, but the crust stuck to the bottom of the pie plate. I think I used too much butter in the crust. I'll call Auntie Maria & see what she thinks. Overall, I learned a lot & perfected 3 new recipes. I'll have to make the cheesecake again. I'm not sure my thighs can handle it.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 8:19 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

109992402768608556">  

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You never forget your first lasagna. Mine was so overstuffed before I put it in the oven that it overflowed the pan during the baking process. Nice lasagna, but my oven was a lasagnuclear waste site.

 
115379739002886112">