Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Wedding

My weekend in R.I. went well. There were not any major catastrophes & everyone got along!! The wedding itself was beautiful. My cousin Lea(the bride) looked gorgeous. A four course dinner was served & of course wedding cake, but my favorite thing was the chocolate fountain! It was a buffet that had everything from fruit to marshmallows. You put everything on skewers & put it under the cascading chocolate. UM, UM, GOOD!! Yes, I cheated big time on my cleanse!!
Some other highlights were Becky's maid of honor speech - so touching; my brother Stephen doing his Russian dance to Saturday Night Fever; cousins Matt & Becky's dance off to Ice,Ice Baby & Tom blowing them both away with his splits and break dancing(Kyle even got in on the act by spinning on his back); and Lea and my Uncle Donald doing the traditional father daughter dance had us all in tears.
I want send out some thank you's. To Erin, who told me that she loves my site. Thanks for the support! And an extra big THANKS to my cousin Becky. Tom's son Kyle was kind of mopey at the start of the reception. I think it was a combination of him not feeling well & boredom. Becky (a babe), came & ask him to dance. She really put a smile on his face & he was fine for the rest of the night!
So, all & all it went well. Kyle thinks my family's a little crazy, but harmless. I'm hoping to get some pictures up on the photo section by the end of the week, so check back.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 2:05 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

109466801753320294">  

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn-

What are you talking about??? Our family isn't crazy at all! (I hope everyone senses the sarcasm) Well I'm glad Kyle had fun at the wedding. Next time you guys come Tom will have to teach me some of his dance moves!
Love Becky