Monday, December 13, 2004

Cards & Things

Hooray! I got my Xmas cards done this weekend. I took them with me everywhere to get them finished. I did some on the subway, at a diner, even on the toilet (gross but true). We decided against a real tree & I'm not feeling guilty about it. We picked up a 4ft white plastic lighted tree. I added small red glass bulbs & a red aluminum star on the top. It's very post modern & looks awesome at night. It reminds me of those white reindeer with the lights that everyone puts on their lawn. The best part is that it only took 15 minutes to put up & decorate. Stress free. I even took out some of my snowmen & decorated my apartment. I developed quite a thing for them over the years. Speaking of men of snow, check out Jes' site at http//www.sweetpeas.motime.com. She made the cutest snowmen ever. She's very crafty. It's too late to order them for this holiday but, hopefully I'm first in line for next year.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 1:46 AM 4 comments

4 Comments:

110295485349782241">  

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

THANKS for the mention Dawn! And YES...you will be the first in line next year!!!!! It's all ready been filed away!

Take a pic. of your tree! Sounds way cool!

 
110306820809447199">  

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Dawn Falcone said...

Gordon, Thanks for the info. I haven't seen the promo yet, but Joan Lunden is the host of the show. Bobby Flay & Candice Bushnell(Sex & the City) are judges. They all have pretty good reputations. We'll have to wait until Jan. 6th to find out.

 
4376175993919389723">   7198552683943390967">