Saturday, December 04, 2004

Manual Antonio, Costa Rica

Tom & I went to Manual Antonio, Costa Rica. It is located on the Central Pacific coast. We stayed at Villas Nicolas, which I highly recommend. The grounds were beautiful as was our condo. The first thing we saw when we opened our door was the huge, open porch. The floor was covered in red tile & it had a teak roof. In it was a large dining room table & a handmade hammock. The view was breathtaking. The Pacific Ocean was directly in front of us. The jungle was to our right & tropical flowers & palm trees were to our left. I turned to Tom & said, " I love this place!!" We had not even stepped inside, yet. French doors opened to the rest of the condo which was just as impressive as the porch. It had a kitchette & colorful sitting room. Two steps up was the bedroom. I've dabbled in feng shui, so I know that colors & furniture placement can affect your mood. Well, Tom & I instantly felt relaxed & at home. I was totally fantasizing about never returning to our apartment in NYC. Tomorrow I'll tell you about our adventures.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 8:36 PM 3 comments