Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

I'm sorry I didn't post on Love Day. I was busy running around & card making. I hope everyone's day/night was memorable. Tom was very secretive about our V-Day plans. He made reservations at a restaurant & wouldn't tell me where until the last minute. He took me to this small French place on the outskirts of the theatre district called Le Madeleine. The restaurant has some significance because it was there that he first told me that he loved me! We had a great food, wine & dessert. We've been splurging on food all weekend so it's time to reel it in a bit.
We both made cards for each other. Tom's reminded me of the ones I used to get in grade school(which is exactly what he was going for). On the inside it said,"I love you. Do you love me?" And there is a yes or no box to check off.
He also got me a small box of chocolates from my favorite place in NYC called the Chocolate Bar. It's a small Mom & Pop place & their chocolate is all natural & to die for. It's also so beautiful. Each piece is a little work of art!

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 3:00 PM 5 comments

5 Comments:

110848858239040222">  

At 12:29 PM, Blogger foodiechickie said...

What a wonderful time. So glad! Also happy to read you and your family had a nice time siteseeing:)

 
110856358244629261">  

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

HEY!! How did everyone get their pics up there??? I want to play too!

I can't believe your honey made you a card....icky~sweet love!! (you are so lucky)

And a romantic dinner at a french restaurant....chocolates??? Men still do stuff like that?? hahaha...I'm being a little hard on Jon as you can probably tell! (he made me dessert & brought home wine) (so all is not lost).

 
110875414477569343">  

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Dawn!
Thought I'd introduce myself -- we've been running in the same blog circle! So I thought I'd just say hello!

"hello!" :)

I love your husband's card -- that goes right along with teenage love. I'm a teacher, you see, and I confiscate many, many notes with those check boxes! So cute! :)
rubber-sol.com

 
115380764712852706">  

At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

 
1083230009464202514">