Monday, November 14, 2005

Spring Fling & Ladies Who Lunch



I finished my entry for Collective Souls Spring Fling journal & sent it on it's way through our trusted postal system. CS is a traveling creative journal. Each member add 2 pages of their artistry & ships it off to the next person in line. When it's completed one lucky recipient will inherit the entire book. Eventually we'll all have one of our very own. CS members all scattered not only throughout the US, but the world. I wish you could see the pages in person because they are outstanding. They're loading with poetry, collages, recipes, painting, etc. I'm totally honored to be part of this creative group.



Friday I was visited by my good friend Caryl & her sweet little Jacqui. Jacqui sang, danced & entertained us as only a two year old can. She's very into crafts, so I took out lots of colored pencils & we had a grand ole' time drawing & scribbling together. Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches were served for lunch. They had to be cut into 4 triangles, of course! When Jacqui asked for some water, I took out a small glass cup & was just about to hand it to her when Caryl caught it. No glass for 2 yr olds, only plastic sippy cups. OK, so Auntie Dawn still has some things to learn. Hopefully I'll do so before I have a tot of my own. I had to include a pic of Miss Thing because she's too cute! Not only does she say "cheese" without any prompting when a camera is pointed at her, but she vogues, too. I swear, everytime I took a pic she came up with a different pose. Caryl insists that she didn't teach her this. Hmmm... Do we have a future supermodel on our hands? A crafty one at that.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 1:26 AM 4 comments

4 Comments:

113208065150827125">  

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

What a cutie... I love that she's vouge-ing!
Your pages look beautiful, I love those colors. :)

 
113210425238204143">  

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

What a cutie!!

Your pages look fun!!! Yay for CS!!

And no worries about the glass cup thing. . .when you become a parent, you'll learn. And you'll learn FAST!!! There are so many countless situations just like that that I've experienced with my own kidlets. . . it's all trial and error!

 
6495580791826164317">   2793812900890796840">