Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It's The Most Tiring Time of the Year

Tonight I'm finishing up my laundry, baking, wrapping & packing. What I really want to do is sleep for about 4 days. I'm exhausted!!! I have been working many long hours in restaurant hell & my body is aching. I really hope & pray that this is my last year in the dreaded restaurant biz. I'm getting ready to go be with my family in R.I. for Christmas. I will be perfecting the feast of the seven fishes (is that a word?) recipes for Xmas Eve. Tom wants to film the prepping, cooking & family madness. My family is getting pretty comfortable around the camera. They barely notice it's there.
*It looks as though the Fingerpaint Gingerbread Man is winning the Worst Cookie Contest. I'll wait one more day before I officially declare a winner.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 11:01 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

110371210012878062">  

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

but...but...but the fingerpaint guy is so pshchadelic...he's beautiful man!

O.K....I'm losing it.

Have a great Holiday! Oh crap, I guess I better get packing too! Drats!

 
115395212492203469">  

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

 
157184903118863623">