Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

The Xmas Eve rush is over. I must admit I was a little crazed. At one point Tom & my Mom were considering slipping something into my drink to calm me down. I think everything went well. The food was good & everyone chipped in to help. The feast of the seven fishes was a success. Someone asked me where "feast of 7 fishes" originated, so here's what I found out. Many people believe that it represents the 7 sacraments or that God created the world in 7 days. My superstitious Italian friends believe that it's all about the good luck that the number 7 brings. There isn't one correct answer, so it's open to interpretation.

I want to wish everyone out there a Merry Xmas. I'm so glad that I started this site because I've been in contact with many amazing & talented people. Thank you all for your support!

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 10:07 PM 3 comments