Monday, April 04, 2005

Tagline Contest

The first half of my day was spent waiting for the cable company & guess what? They never showed. I phoned them & they said that they tried to call me last week to reschedule, but couldn't get through. Of course you couldn't get through you buttheads! I still have the ancient dial up system. That's why you were coming to my house - to install DSL!!! JEEZ!!! O.K. I feel better.

I'm asking for any suggestions.....Wow! I've been seeking lots of opinions lately. Am I becoming too needy? Anyway, I truly value your thoughts & such, so I'm putting this out there. I need a new tagline. This site has evolved & the old one just doesn't seem to fit anymore. Yes, I do discuss the making of the cookbook, family & food. But, there's also other recipes not related to the family cookbook, crafts & daily inspiration (otherwise known as venting). So I'd like the tagline to encompass all of that, too. Momma also saw my site for the first time on my last trip to RI & was very offended by the -losing her appetite- part. "What?! Do we make you sick to you stomach or something?!" she said.

Any suggestions, insights and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated. If your tagline is chosen, I will send you a fabulous, handmade, delicious prize!

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 3:38 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

111269089610799910">  

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got nothin'... The only thing that came to mind was: Serving it up since (date) OR Serving it up with (adjective) and (adjective).

 
115270839589459514">  

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
how can i get a webhost

 
8604422503617931180">