Monday, April 14, 2008

Big Ass Belly Shot #1

This is not the 1st belly photo that we've take, just the 1st one that we're sharing with the world. I'm officially 25 weeks (6 months preggers) and its also happens to be right around my birthday. Whoo Hoo! God, I could really go for a glass of champagne. That's one of the things I'm craving. The other is sushi. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a few more months to indulge in either. We celebrated my BDay by having a dinner party with some friends. I cooked my gravy & meatballs and Tom's made pomegranate mohito's. Speaking of celebrating, there's been lots of it recently.








Cousins Matt & Dillon welcomed their first child a few weeks back. Nathan Robert (photo to left). Isn't he a cutie? I think he looks just like Matt did as a baby. And my California friends Roxanne & Owen welcomed their son Henry Hale. He too looks like his dad with that gorgeous jet black hair.




In other, non baby news, it's my dear friend Hope's birthday. And what better way to celebrate than a marriage proposal! Hope's boyfriend Mike proposed last night. She said yes! Congrats guys!











































Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 9:00 AM 5 comments

5 Comments:

7687379281410719674">  

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, *I* think you look fabulous -- and I want to know just what the people who told you your butt was getting big are smoking. Looks pretty teeny from here.

This is fabulous and happymaking news. Congratulations, Dawn. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

 
5591484804908825146">  

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Dawn Falcone said...

Hello Bakerina! Always great to hear from you.

Thank you for the kind butt words. In truth, the side view photo hides it's expansion pretty well. It definitely has gotten a bit wider.

 
3546332587473096120">  

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

Dawn, You look fabulous! I'm betting you've been rocking a very stylish maternity wardrobe too. :)

That's so cute about Hope & Mike, I didn't know that yet... great news!

 
1764949722805591286">   2925574178385625782">