Friday, February 25, 2005

What's Cooking?

It seems as though I've not been cooking much lately. We have been dining out quite a bit, but I have been cooking too, just nothing very interesting or complicated. I've really been itching to have an all day cooking spree, so it will take place this weekend. I'm going to try Nigella's poached eggs over kale & chorizo (first mentioned to me about a month ago by Bakerina ). I also want to test a family recipe, maybe sausage & peppers served with fresh Italian bread. And I'm still craving my fellow co-worker's minestrone soup & hope to get my hands on the recipe on Saturday. Just in time for my cooking extravaganza!

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 2:15 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

110959809721205880">  

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Sausage and peppers served with fresh italian bread?? Can anyone say YUMMMMY??!!

 
954405654711525057">