Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm A Little Bit Country

Tom & I went to a hoe down this weekend. Yes, a hoe down in NYC. It was a fundraiser for a friend's ballet company. I played the Dixie Chicks at home to get us in the mood. Tom kept asking me, "What do you wear to this kind of thing?" I'm from the Northeast so I have no idea. We ended up looking more rock n' roll than country, but that's o.k., we are more rock n' roll than country. The shin-dig featured some great live entertainment & really good Texas style BBQ chicken. It turned into a dance party later on in the evening. Tom wouldn't get up on the dance floor at first because he said the music they were playing made him want to break dance. I love it when he does that! I got him to bust a move without the breaking (too hard to do on concrete anyway).

I'm off to see the accountant to see how much $$$$ I owe the tax man. I want to try one of the new soup recipes I have, but, I may be too depressed/nauseous after I see what I owe the IRS.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 2:05 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

111084382821306208">  

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Marilyn said...

Yee haw!! Oh, please, pictures of him busting a move! :)

 
8730042707908681768">  

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
228100136710701178">