Monday, March 08, 2010

Shame on You!!


A phrase that is so rarely uttered nowadays. Or so it seems. I would love to bring not only the phrase back to life but also the feelings of shame. I'm just plain sick and tired of seeing one more politician, starlet/socialite & even every day folks doing things that use to make people blush (& not in a good way) without a care at all. Being able to show regret is not a weakness. It's a sign that maybe you truly cared about hurting others with your actions. A fall from grace many times opened the disgraced eyes so that a lesson could be learned.

Hollywood types, it's not OK to be photographed without your underwear over & over again. Put on a pair of panties! Not all publicity is good. Let's all say it together now, "SHAME ON YOU!"

Politicians what happened to the days when a sex scandal meant the end of a career? Or at the very least, a heartfelt apology to your family and your constituents? And even those that stayed in office laid low for a while, working to rebuild a reputation. Now you can get caught soliciting sex in a public bathroom, sleep with your male aid, live with other senators in a frat house where all the married boys bring in loose women daily and still go on CNN preaching about family values. Please, wipe that smirk off your face! Everybody now, " SHAME ON YOU!"

It's not OK to get convicted of beating your girlfriend(Hiram Monserrate), get expelled from the NY State Senate & then try to run for your old seat as a Republican, I mean Independent or anyway you can. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME!"

Sarah Palin, there's absolutely nothing funny about writing speech notes on your hands. That's something we did in grade school. Once you hit the big leagues you can use things like note cards or teleprompters. And to turn around and say that God wrote on his hands so it's OK, is crazy talk. "SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!"


And these discrepancies are not only for the rich or famous. Nope, it's trickling down to everyday life as well. Married people cheating openly & getting caught without one ounce of remorse; backstabbing tactics in the business world; excessive greed & consumption, stupidity & ignorance & so on & so on. OK everyone join in together," YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 8:49 PM 5 comments

5 Comments:

8082544824037325595">  

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Tom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
4620922392469271968">  

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

hahaha!!! I have been so out of the loop, I haven't picked up a paper and TV is my enemy at the moment.... so I had no idea about Sarah Palin... I can see you and Tom jawing about it now!

How is my Little Man?? (NO NOT TOM, I MEAN THE CUTE LITTLE DUDE NAMED LEO!) No really, just came cruzin' through looking for new photos.... looks like I have to go to the dreaded Facebook! YUCK!

I am so busy right now, I feel like I might have a heart attack... We have had mostly good days with the new biz, but Monday our recipes got all mixed up and we ended up with this goopy oily stuff! It was like, how did that happen typw of thing. Anyway... working-working-working!

I'm home all weeekned if you have time for chatting!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

 
6354908715933678474">  

At 11:20 AM, Blogger karen said...

You were my next blog click today. I love your blog. My ex's grandparnets came from italy. There were great. I love Garlic but am allergic which sucks when everything that taste good has garlic in it. OH well, God Bless.

 
7209476241058206427">   4528792096497796735">