Thursday, April 15, 2010

April in NY

April is an action packed month in my household. There are a bunch of birthdays (including my own), Easter egg hunts, spring cleaning and organizing & the big wardrobe change out. I did put away most of my winter clothes when it hit ninety last week only to have it drop down to 40 degrees days later. You think I would know better by now.

East coast weather is incredibly unpredictable, especially in the spring. Actually it seems like weather everywhere is going crazy. Virginia got more snow this year than we did. Every time I look at the news there's an earthquake or some weather related disaster. My home state Rhode Island made national headlines with the flood of 2010. The worst in 100 years. Hmmm....didn't Al Gore warn us about this?

Poor Leo does not understand what's going on with the crazy temperature. He goes from shorts & a tee one day to sweater & a coat the next. He hates wearing clothing at all. It's a major workout for me just to get that boy dressed everyday. The minute he sees an article of clothing coming his way he bolts. If I have him on the changing table he thrashes and twists about. Toddlers are very flexible. I'm grateful that he keeps his clothes once he's dressed. It's only a matter of time until he learns how to strip down to his diaper on his own. I can picture him running bear-arsed through own local playground. Ahhh..to be that free.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 10:14 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

142780788930326711">