Thursday, May 13, 2010

HGTV.com

I heart HGTV. I can watch it for hours. I never tire of seeing the "reveal". I recently submitted something & was featured on their website. It's not my own show, but hey, it's a step in the right direction. Check out my work here.

All-Star Storage: Sportacular Closet Organization
New York apartments aren't exactly known for their ample storage space, but interior decorator and professional organizer Dawn Falcone hit a homerun for this active family who needed a place to store their three active kids' sports equipment. Determined to use every inch of space, Falcone chose adjustable shelving and added a drawer unit on rollers for smaller items like gloves, wrist bands and protective padding. She finished the space with hooks for sweatshirts, tennis rackets and caps.

Posted by Dawn Falcone @ 12:54 AM 0 comments

0 Comments: